But I have promises to keep,And miles to go before I sleep.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Back to our Mission & Vision



Akum & Greetings,

I hope everyone is back from Raya with a new spirit. Since we started Metadome, we have always instill Islamic principles & values in the way we carry out our business but unfortunately this year we have forgotten all those important values. As a result, our teamwork and our overall business had suffered.

Starting today, I’m urging all Male Muslim staff to Solat Zuhur & Asar together! We have no Ustaz to remind us now, so temporarily Zabil will take the lead in organizing our Islamic rituals in the company. The female side should be led by Muniza. Zabil will let you know when to start our solat later today. I hope each one of us will take the effort to remind each other of our duties. May Allah give us strength & guidance to continue our mission and vision. Thank you.